Saturday, June 8, 2013

You Are Resilient!

Life can throw some serious blows your way.  Many times, the trials that come your way punch you in the gut, knock you off your feet, and kick you while you're down.  There are some seasons that are so challenging, it sucks the life right out of you.  You lose your joy, you sink in depression, and your zeal for life fades away.

When life beats you down, it can seem incredibly hard to recover.  Rising from the ashes is often such a hard task, and sometimes it just feels easier to stay down in the dumps.

But that is not God's plan for you.  Misery is NOT your destiny!  No matter how low you may fall in life, you have the supernatural ability to rise again.  As a daughter of The King, you are an overcomer.  As an overcomer, you are destined to come over any and every obstacle with total victory.  Comeback power is woven into your divine makeup.

I want to add a little beauty to your day with an excerpt from my newly released debut book, "Beautiful Me: 21 Days To Embracing Your Beauty Within." 

May the words encourage your heart and empower you to tap into the resilience that resides within you.
Day 12
I am a woman of resilience!
“Weebles wobble, but they don’t fall down!” You probably remember that catchphrase from the Weebles toy that always returns to its original, upright position no matter how hard you kick it, punch it, or try to knock it down. Though it may shake, or wobble, a bit, it never stays down. It always pops right back up because of the gravitational force manufactured into it that helps it hold its ground and not be moved from its rightful place. You, too, have the ability to bounce back from from anything that comes to take you down. You have the greatest gravitational force, Jesus Christ, as your anchor. It is inevitable that life will beat upon you, and circumstances will occur that will shake your faith and cause you to buckle at the knees. But because the resurrecting power of The Savior resides within you, you are empowered to bounce back from the battering blows of life. Situations may knock you off your feet temporarily, but they cannot permanently keep you from returning to your rightful place in God. You possess the ability to rise from the ashes that come to bury you. You can recover from sickness, loss, depression, physical or sexual abuse, financial struggle, or any setback you encounter in life. You may wobble, but you won’t stay down. You are a woman of resilience!
Prayer:
Lord, thank You for making me a woman of resilience. Life has knocked me down, but thank You for reminding me that it’s not a total knock-out. Through Your power, I have the ability to recover from any blow that comes to uproot me from my rightful place in You. I will always rise from the ashes. I declare today that I am woman of resilience. Help me to embrace this truth as I move forward in becoming the beautiful woman I am destined to be. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment