Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Baby Has Wings

October is most popularly known as Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence Awareness Month. However, it is also Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month (Observance day October 15th), which is personally dear to my heart. 

Having three healthy pregnancies, I never thought I'd become a number in the 1 in 4 women who experience pregnancy loss. It's a pain unlike any other, and many women struggle to copeand heal from it. It's not given much attention, but that doesn't lessen the magnitude of its trauma. Some women will never suffer through chemotherapy or fight to find the strength to live again after escaping a violent relationship, but some are certainly suffering and trying to find life again after losing a baby. 

That's why I've written a special resource of prayer, scripture and comfort for those who find themselves trying to cope with the deep pain that pregnancy loss brings. It is my hope and prayer that those who read it will find solace in the God-inspired words I've penned from my heart.

It's a gift me to you.

Download My Baby Has Wings here.

From my heart to yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment